Friday, March 03, 2006

Happy March!!

I'm writing this from Muncie, IN on Thursday night. We're off to Lexington KY tomorrow for the weekend, then only 2 more weeks of the midwest, and we're off to sunny California! Karen's coming out on the 19th and staying until Friday for a much needed vacation for the both of us. We've been having some good shows lately, and great audiences too.

Anybody besides Will and Erin watch the Amazing Race? Just watched it on the bus today and damn! I'm glad they're back to their old ways again. I flat out refused to watch the family edition. This is one show that never did anything wacky to change the format before this, (albeit stunt casting last year with Rob and Amber) and they seem to ALWAYS win the Emmy. I'm glad they learned from their mistake and are back with the 2 person teams.

Right now I'm downloading High Stakes Poker and both American Idols this week. Lost will be watched tomorrow and I'm uber excited as everyone that saw it said it was awesome. I'm surprised that more people out here haven't asked me how to download their favorite shows. It's amazing how these little creature comforts can make any day better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you download your favourite shows?

tieds said...

first step is to cease using the king's english

tieds said...

btw gregg, did you see that abc is going to be releasing shows for free on itunes soon, but with commercials? pretty cool nonetheless

Anonymous said...

forwith the second step unto me