Tuesday, February 21, 2006

NY to Chicago - 2 days or 2.5 hours?

That was the question. Most of the cast took a 2 day bus trip to Joliet Ill, a little outside Chicago. I got to stay home though seeing as our last show on Sunday was on LI. What a difference a day makes.

Karen came out to sit in the pit with me at our LI show. We then met up with Tieds, MB, Dycka and Jess for brunch at the Peter Pan diner, it was really great to see them. Afterwards we stopped by Pete and Jess's to watch Dycka play Xbox fishing for a little bit and see how the house is improving. (Good job guys!)

Monday night was all pizza, beer and 24. Karen and I had a wonderful time like always, it's amazing how good it feels to do nothing sometimes. Just the way a day off should be. This morning I had a car service pick me up, take me to Laguardia and fly to O'Hare. I'm already in the hotel before the bus is even here, so I'm enjoying some alone time, but really wish I was still at home. 26 days to California baby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

26 days until flank 2 baby!!!!

tieds said...

gross

Anonymous said...

whatever tieds

Anonymous said...

Greggers, you know where you are coming out to WA?