Friday, February 03, 2006

Greetings from Elmira, NY

I'm sitting in the lounge/bar area of our hotel after a long as hell stretch of shows which has been going on for just under 2 weeks. Honestly, I know I've only been gone for 10 days, but my body has felt like it's been 2 months. I'm frustrated as well. I can't really go into much detail on it, but something just isn't right. Also.....

After just seeing the pics on www.tieds.com, I really wish I could be there to see Will and Erin off to Seattle. It looked like a great time as always, and it annoys me that I wasn't able to be there. Sorry for the venting, but there's only so much you can talk about I guess. This by far wins the most indepth blog yet. Sorry you had to read this...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you could have been there. You will have to let us know when and where, when you are in Washington. We would love to see you...

Anonymous said...

Smile.... Jesus loves you! hehehe