Monday, February 13, 2006

Hey Everybody! (Hi Dr. Nick)

Life on the road is better now. This week especially will be alot of fun because I get to see Karen a lot and even get to sleep in my own bed one night. Jen and Patrick and the kids came to see the show yesterday in Ohio. Here's a good pic.


Talking to Jen today, Colin was upset that he didn't get to go on stage while the actual show was going on. They sat through the whole show, and even though we started late and had a long intermission, which puts the show over 3 hours, they were great. I was nervous that they'd cry after the gunshots, but it was some other kids, not them. It was really good to seem them and see what I do, cause honestly, it's been a while.

I just got out of my show now and I'm sitting in my hotel room in awe of my new wireless mouse. I love things that are plug and play. Also, I recently purchased an XM portable radio to bring on tour. I figure when the Yankees start up again and I'm on the west coast, I can listen to an entire home game before I do my show!

On the bad side of things, I don't get to watch the Olympics hardly. I really wish I could watch some curling too....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More importantly, O&A on the road.

-WS