Saturday, October 22, 2005

Greetings from...Wabash...

You remember Wayne's World when they're doing the different cities and they say "Welcome To ...Dela...ware". But they have lifeless looks on their faces? Yeah, that's pretty much Wabash, Indiana. Literally, farms to the right of me, and soon to be farms behind me. Yup...that's how I roll apparently.

Got in today after flying from Islip to Baltimore, waiting 3 hours then flying to Indianapolis. Then a 98 minute car ride later, and here I am...in the middle of nowhere. Single tear...

Well, it's off to the first theater to set up my drums for rehearsal tomorrow. Expect pics of reeeal flat land and whatever funny stuff I can find later. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, for some reason I just don't feel sorry for you. Oh well. Maybe it will get better. And I stress maybe. Wait till you go through Kansas!