Thursday, February 22, 2007

Brrrr

Canada is cold, and far away. I've realized it's just like America, but everyone's nicer on the whole. Even the plane was nicer aesthetically. Weird. I spent a nice couple days in NY with Karen, and left far too soon for me. But, it's back to work, the show must go on, whatever other cliches you can think of. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to go to the Edmonton Mall, supposedly the 2nd biggest mall in North America. I've heard rumors of a water park, sea lion show, rollercoaster, flamingos, and an Urban Outfitters. Should be fun. Pics as they become available...

2 comments:

JV said...

Sorry I missed your call the other day - load-in and all...

I need to know more about a mall with a sea lion show!

JV said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY0PFhHVC94

This always makes me think of you...