Friday, June 09, 2006

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

Well, this week I've taken a beating in the game of poker. I won't bore you with results, but since I'm off this whole month from work, my vacation if you will, I've tried to play about 4 nights a week. Basically I'm ahead a little for the 2 weeks, but man oh man has it been rough.

But the good news is....Karen and I leave for our cruise on Sunday! We're so excited to just leave everything and have fun for 6 days. I'll post pictures when we get back.

Also, you tech guys, I want to post a copy of my schedule for The Producers tour so my family/friends can see where I'll be at any given time. Only problem is I don't know where to put it up online. Can you guys help me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're going on a cruise!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's supposed to rain the whole time!!!!!!! but i don't care!!!

Anonymous said...

Answer: A shared Google calendar...Have fun on your cruise.