Thursday, June 01, 2006

Texas Holdem Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 3246300




I've decided to take part in this to try and snag a free seat at the WSOP. Can't hurt to try no? If you decide to try also, tell them that you were referred by www.greggm.blogspot.com. I have no idea if I get anything from that by the way. Wow, I've tried to edit this text above but I can't get it to not go into the sidebar. I could probably fix it, but I'm lazy and just got in from another cash game.

Quick results: 5/30 +$170; 5/31 -$90. Sickest hand was when I made trip K's on the river but the K was the Kd that completed a flush on the board. Could have probably lost less on the hand, but I didn't, lost the max. Never really got any hands after that. Game was a little too aggressive for me, I prefer to be the agressor. Won't be going back there, too many other easy games to beat up on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »