Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween 2005

This is my favorite costume from last night

Mr. Slave!!!! Brilliant...

This is how we roll to the movies...rockstar parking always. Actually, wherever we go we get rockstar parking, no walking ever...

Saw Saw II last night, having never seen Saw I, I went in fresh. I really enjoyed it, even though Karen said Saw I was awful, and she had no intrest seeing the sequel. It was mindless entertainment with a novel twist. I have to go back and see Saw I now. Well, that's all for me right now, we have our official opening in a couple hours here in Texas. Go Aggies!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Slave is awesome babe!!! I'm glad you liked Saw II...despite my terrible review of the first one...thanks for telling everyone! hehehe.

Anonymous said...

We miss you Gregg! I rocked this Halloween as Napolean Dynamite and Scott was the hit of the party as a rubix cube. What did you dress up as???

Annamarie said...

Your favorite costume is really nice!! I like to celebrate Halloween party and love to wear unique costumes!