Saturday, November 12, 2005

Greetings from Galveston, Texas

Ok, so I'm not in this picture, but this is the hot tub from our hotel in beautiful Galveston, TX. Most of you don't know who these people are, so from L to R: Karyn, Jillanne, Heidi, Matt (back) and Kasey. This was this afternoon before we got to the theater, where I am currently, typing in my dressing room.

We got here yesterday, had a show last night, and some of us stuck around town to hit up a local bar, Molly's. Last call is around 2, but we left around 1:30 and headed back to the hotel. I got the brilliant (albeit slightly drunk) idea that going in the hotel hot tub area would be a great idea. So I went up to my room to get a towel and headed to the hot tub which was lit up very nicely.
Had a great time just relaxing with some people in the hot tub till about 330, then passed out asleep. Little headachey this morning, headed down to Wendy's for some food, and afterwards bought a new hat and sunglasses. I'm at the theater now for a 3:00 and an 8:00 show. Well, we have one more show tomorrow night in Texarkana, TX, then we fly off to Tucson where we'll be all next week. Updates might be slow next week as Karen will be visiting and we plan on doing some day trips and having the show at night. See ya soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't WAIT to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Gregg,
I just wanted to let you know that I read the blog about once a week and I absolutely LOVE it! Thanks for keeping us up to date on your tour. It is so great to know where you are and how HAPPY you are! I love learning about life on the road. I don't understand most of the poker stuff so I just skim. We are SO looking forward to seeing you at Christmas!!!