Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Packed Morning

Well, I'm here in Owensboro, KY, and back from Canada. Everything is going really well in rehearsal and we're getting close to running the complete show with everything. Exciting times indeed.

This morning Kasey, John (my two bosses) and I took our company car to get some food before rehearsal. I was going along minding my own business and a car comes across traffic making a left turn! I slammed on the brakes and swerved right, but still hit the car going about 20mph or so. We pulled over and a tiny frail old lady comes out and says she knows it was her fault but "I just got so tired waiting at that light! It just never changed!"

I kid you not, this was her first and only defense. Her next line "I guess that's what I get for going to church" was not helping in the least either. I just felt so bad for her, but clearly it was not my fault. I found a cop across the street and he straightened everything out. During this, Dycka called me to tell me a WR for my fantasy football team isn't playing this week and I should take him out. I didn't make it to the theater till 102pm EST and was unable to make the switch. Fearing the worst, I checked my score to see that thanks to McNabb and the Ravens defense, I have a very solid lead against my opponent with just his defense playing tomorrow night. Take that Gyros!

Well, I'll have some pics of my setup up tomorrow. Hope all is well, back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So far that team I drafted is doing pretty well. Unfortunately my team is not.

-Will